Übersicht ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter
... 843  844  846  847  ...

Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948

Zugriffe: 5.641.817 / Heute: 129
Bougainville Coppe. 0,278 € +0,00% Perf. seit Threadbeginn:   -52,72%

nekro:

Damit.............

29.05.17 14:16
..........wäre die Reconciliation zwischen BOC u. den Lo`s wohl abgeschlossen.

Jetzt fehlt nur noch die Garantie eines freien u. sicheren Zugangs zur Mine und dann kann über
die Wiedereröffnungsmodalitäten verhandelt werden.
Mein  MULTIBAGGER Favorit BOC ;-)))))

Werbung

Entdecke die beliebtesten ETFs von SPDR

SPDR MSCI World Technology UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +31,76%
SPDR MSCI World Financials UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +26,60%
SPDR MSCI Europe Financials UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +26,44%
SPDR MSCI World Communication Services UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +25,79%
SPDR S&P U.S. Technology Select Sector UCITS ETF
Perf. 12M: +25,18%

wf_nirvana:

Orderbuch Australien

29.05.17 14:45
Hallo,

wie sieht eigentlich das Orderbuch in Australien aus.

Basierend auf den Nachrichten, wundert mich ein wenig, dass es keine Umsätze in den letzten zwei Tagen gab ....

Danke  
Peter16:

Realtime OB

29.05.17 16:44
210.193.160.7/netwealth2/depth/boc
Realtime kann ich bestätigen: eingestellte Orders an der ASX erschienen sofort in der Handelszeit www.asx.com.au/about/trading-hours.htm
RORUN:

On and on....

01.06.17 13:33
The Panguna Landowners have spoken. Panguna Mine will reopen. ABG working on MOA for all parties to sign and work together...Mission close to being accomplished...
LOFP:

wer ist Rorun?

01.06.17 13:49
Am 13.05.14 hat er auch schon Positives angekündigt mit "on and on" und ab da an ist der Kurs von 0,35€ nur noch gefallen.
BOC-Koala:

Vielleicht steigt der Kurs jetzt auf 0,35€ ;-)))

01.06.17 15:46
Der Newsflow ist positiv.
Entweder wirds jetzt was und es gibt ein happy end oder Bougainville versinkt mit der
Unabhängigkeit in der Misere und die Aktien gehen auf 0,00

only time will tell - aber auf die paar Monate.... ;-)
Peter16:

#21104 Bitte demnächst Quelle mit angeben

01.06.17 16:09
auch wenn die Suchmaschinen öffentliche Postings finden: www.facebook.com/groups/bougainvilleforum/...476377492427250/
nekro:

#21104......

01.06.17 19:56
.........ist bis jetzt nur auf fb u. ariva gepostet.

Bei Veröffentlichung im Postcourier u. The National nächste Woche dürfte die Nachfrage in Au wieder deutlich ansteigen.

Interessant dass auf fb kein einziger negativer Kommentar publiziert wurde

Ice-Nine comi.:

Die Nachfrage brauchen wir auch ...

02.06.17 05:30
..., wenn man sich das immer größer werdende ASK im Orderbuch anschaut.
Phil777:

What s happen with Axel Sturm ?

04.06.17 22:13
Uraktionär:

was für eine blöde frage!

05.06.17 00:49
#10856  -10858
der verarscht euch immer noch?
Ice-Nine comi.:

Hoffentlich ...

05.06.17 04:00
... kommen bald wieder good news, die für ein wenig mehr Nachfrage sorgen. In diesem Moment haben wir nur rund 40.000 Stück im Bid und das hinunter bis unterhalb der 20 AUD Cents. :-(((
nekro:

... kommen bald wieder good news,

05.06.17 06:28
....... Basically the MOU that the majority of Panguna LOs have agreed for the Mine to reopened and BCL is the developer again. The MOU is being forcefully pushed by some Panguna LOs, some Panguna Ex-combatants with ABG (?National Gov'/BCL), agressively backed up by the Northern Block ABG members, to be signed by the 15th of this month...and BCL field office to be put up in Arawa and Buka straight after the signing. Few of our Central block ABG members have made it clear, ol agree lo try BCL again.
RORUN:

On an on it goes...

05.06.17 13:01
The MOA will be signed on set date. If you have issues there will be consultations in Arawa by this Wednesday.
The ABG team headed by Mr Semoso will be back in Arawa on this wednesday with a draft MOA. The draft MOA will have to be sighted by every bougainvillean, adjusted, ammended and agreed upon before it can be signed on the 16th.

Wiederum auf Fb aufgeschnappert  
Traderevil:

...Panguna landowners set to sign deal for .......

05.06.17 14:02

Bougainville
Panguna landowners set to sign deal for reopening of mine

Panguna landowners will, in two weeks’ time, sign an agreement consenting to re-open the former world-class copper mine.

June 4, 2017

By ROMULUS MASIU

Panguna landowners will, in two weeks’ time, sign an agreement consenting to re-open the former world-class copper mine.
June 16 has been set as the tentative date for the occasion, which will involve them, the Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) and Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL).
The resolve of the landowners was made known to a visiting ABG delegation led by Vice-President and Minister for Mining Raymond Masono and ABG minister for Economic Services Fidelis Semoso at Arawa last Thursday.
Their resolution was made under the auspices of assisting in securing benefits for all Bougainvilleans and compensation for the destruction and loss of lives.
The visiting ABG team had called on the Panguna landowners on behalf of all the people of Bougainville to contribute meaningfully to a political settlement and allow their land and mineral resources to be extracted to achieve their future independent
political aspirations.
“We have been exploited, and our land and pristine forests lost and gone, but it is in giving back to the people of Bougainville for the restoration of all sectors of our environment that our government is calling on us to reopen the Panguna mine,” outgoing chairman of Special Mining Lease Osikaiyang Association Lawrence Daveona said.
“We have been blamed for the crisis that created misery among our brethren but we, deep in our hearts, know that we fought for the land and destruction that is our livelihood.”
“Let us redeem ourselves and bring back our pride and offer back Panguna to restore, rehabilitate and compensate the Bougainville society and to bring prosperity and unity among all families, villages and communities across Bougainville.”
“My people we have no choice. The days of politicking are over and time is running out fast.
“We are racing with the time to determine our political destiny. Decision time is 2019,” Mr Daveona said.
upholm:

Bougainville Hardliners against reopening of Pangu

05.06.17 21:08

postcourier.com.pg/...ville-hardliners-reopening-panguna-mine/

Latest News
Bougainville Hardliners against reopening of Panguna Mine

The ‘Bougainville Hardliners’ have strongly opposed the Autonomous Bougainville Government’s decision to re-open the Panguna Mine with Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL) as the preferred operator.

June 5, 2017

By ROMULUS MASIU

The ‘Bougainville Hardliners’ have strongly opposed the Autonomous Bougainville Government’s decision to re-open the Panguna Mine with Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL) as the preferred operator.

This was made known to the ABG delegation led by Vice President and Minister for Minerals and Energy Resources Raymond Masono by ‘Bougainville Hardliner’s’ chairman James Onartoo during the talks on the reopening of Panguna mine in Central Bougainville.

The delegation highlighted in their presentations that they were going to reopen the Panguna Mine to boost Bougainville’s economy and this was going to be done with BCL and a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) was going to be signed on the 16th of June 2017, between ABG, the landowners of Panguna and BCL.

The announcement was not welcomed by the general public and ex-combatants present in the controlled forums.

Mr Onartoo said to show their disagreement they will draft a letter addressing it to the Director of Office of Panguna Negotiations Bruno Babato and Peter Garuai to ask them not to proceed with the signing of the MOA with BCL, because they are the ones pushing for the reopening of the mine.

“We have already made contact with the Kingdom of Papala, Original Me’ekamui headed by Chris Uma, ex-combatants from North, Central and South, Bougainville youths and womens groups and we will all sign this letter. This already shows that everybody on Bougainville does not agree with ABG reopening the Panguna Mine with BCL,” he said
LOFP:

Die muss man ins Boot bekommen

06.06.17 07:01
Verstehe nur nicht, warum die nicht nicht BCL wollen.
Vielleicht stiftet jemand im Hintergrund Unruhe um den Zuschlag zu bekommen.
Vielleicht bauen die auch einfach illegal ab u akzeptieren niemanden.
Es scheint so, als könne man mit denen nicht konstruktiv reden.
Na mal sehen
Peter16:

Bougainville Hardliners

06.06.17 08:33

Der Name sagt schon alles. Wikipedia Beschreibung:

Der Begriff Hardliner bezeichnet (z. B. in der Politk) Personen, die gegen alle Widerstände („um jeden Preis“) ihre – vielfach auf ein einzelnes Ziel ausgerichtete – Politik durchzusetzen versuchen und jeglichen Kompromiss ablehnen. Gewöhnlich wird damit verbunden, dass sie wenig Hemmungen auch beim Einsatz von Gewalt haben: Sie vertreten oft kompromisslos eine „harte Linie“.

kjensw:

06.06.17 09:28

Die Hardliner unterstützen natürlich ihre eigene Gesellschaft (Morumbi Res.), in der Zwischenzeit sind sie mit der Ausbeute ihrer smal scale mining Aktivitäten auch zufrieden.  
nekro:

Morumbi

06.06.17 17:06
(Canada) Suspension de la négociation par l'OCRCVM - MOC

ca.advfn.com/stock-market/TSXV/MOC/stock-price#2y

Da haben  die 2 C  wohl wieder abgesahnt bis sie gestoppt wurden

(siehe 2 Jahreschart)

Traderevil:

....Veröffentlichung von heute.......

06.06.17 17:58

Investment Promotion Authority to waiver penalty fees for defunct Bougainville companies.

June 06, 2017

Owners of defunct companies in the Autonomous Region of Bougainville can now have something to smile about as the Investment Promotion Authority announced its move to waiver penalty fees for the reinstatement of companies that have been deregistered as a result of the Bougainville crisis..............
Tom0001:

The current state of Panguna Mine and Bougainville

06.06.17 22:52
The current state of Panguna Mine and Bougainville

www.robvallender.com/blog/2017/6/5/panguna-mine

...On top of this, for Bougainville to survive as its own self-governed country, something that almost every Bougainvillean I have spoken to in the last four years has said they unquestionably want, the mine must reopen....

...On my last trip I heard rumour of a group of Filipino lawyers making a bid to take over the mining lease....
bergfex58:

Umdeutung ?

07.06.17 07:48

postcourier.com.pg/masono-thanks-panguna-landowners/

Was er allerdings mit "blased" meint, ist nicht ersichtlich, meint er am Ende vielleicht "blazed". Oder die tricksen, weil sie noch billig reinkommen wollen ?????
frown

Ice-Nine comi.:

Er bezieht sich ...

07.06.17 08:31
... mit dem biased glaube ich auf den Brief der Kritiker, die weiterhin sagen, wir wollen BCL nicht.  
bergfex58:

i statt l

07.06.17 08:43

paßt, ich habe l statt i gelesen: trotzdem, die Intention könnte dieselbe sein.  
Es gibt keine neuen Beiträge.

Seite: Übersicht ... 843  844  846  847  ... ZurückZurück WeiterWeiter

Hot-Stocks-Forum - Gesamtforum - Antwort einfügen - zum ersten Beitrag springen

Neueste Beiträge aus dem Bougainville Copper Ltd Forum

Wertung Antworten Thema Verfasser letzter Verfasser letzter Beitrag
52 24.468 Trading Bougainville Copper (ADRs) 867948 nekro Gulliver333 16.09.24 11:32
    Support and aspirations Fuchsbau24   09.05.24 14:38
  1 Kick off und get ready this year Fuchsbau24 Fuchsbau24 17.01.24 15:16
  38 Wann sollte man BOC WKN: 852652 kaufen? 1ALPHA 1ALPHA 06.07.23 18:01
2 7 BOC (852652) wird heiss ;-))) nekro bockaufboc 24.04.21 23:52

--button_text--